Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
Need a NOTARY PUBLIC... Give us a call. We're available for same-day service! After hours call (248) 805-4833
Notary Signing Agents - providing service for...
Home Equity Lines of Credit, Loan Applications, Loan Modifications, RESPA Loan Applications, Purchase Docs, Refinance Docs, Land Contract Docs, Reverse Mortgage Docs, Custom Services
Notary Public on DUTY...
Acknowledgments, Oath or Affirmations, Signatures Witnessing, Power of Attorney & Wills, Deeds of Trust, Custom Services
- QuitClaim Deed Preparation $50
- QuitClaim Deed & Land Contract Closings $250
Have your Documents Professionally Prepared & Close with Oakland County Notaries, powered by Bynum Ward & Associates... (Metro Detroit's Premier Real Estate Brokerage)
Our Notary Public & Notary Signing Agents are a...
Oakland County Notaries offers FREE notarization for all Last Will & Testament documents.
As part of the fight against fraud and identity theft, Oakland County Notaries is offering a FREE shredding opportunity on Friday, December 13th, 2019 at our local office.
The event takes place from 10am to noon or until our bin is full. There’s no limit on the number of bags or boxes, but shred...
Need a "Notary Signing Agent" for a real estate closing, loan/mortgage application, or a refinance transaction... Book an appointment with the Professional Notary Signing Agents at Oakland County Notaries.
Need a NOTARY? Follow these simple steps to get your document notarized:
Know what type of notarization you need
Make sure the document is complete
Bring acceptable identification
Ensure the name on your ID matches the name on your document
Have all signers present for the notarization
Be aware ...
- Ma RI appreciate how quickly they responded to my requests. I received excellent service & will definitely use them again!
- Kevin JI received great customer service the employees are knowledgeable and fast they got me and in and out.
- Garrett MProfessional, punctual and great costumer service. I would recommend Oakland County Notaries to everyone!